Friday, April 9, 2010

SAKURACON GIKIMAASSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I went to Sakuracon this past weekend! It was CRAZY FUN! I met a bunch of cool lolita bros. It's funny, this was the first con where I wore lolita more than one day. I put on my Athena costume for a few hours; to get our badges and to do a photoshoot, then I changed.

Well anyways, here are some pictures!


ROBOT UNICORN ATTACK HNGGGG


She was so pretty! Enchanted it one of my favorite movies.


I freaked when I saw them, haha XD


Haley and I. Eating, of course.


Did you know Nicole Kidman was there?


George Clooney, too.


The best Heavy is a Lolita Heavy.


Cutie Kirsty and her boyfriend! I saw her in the Dealer's Room and needed a picture, and then later I found out she was the one running a big lolita dinner I had planned to go to. After we ate dinner (which was crazy- 26 lolitas in Cheesecake Factory!) a small group of us went and did Purikura, which I stole scans of from other people.


All of us! Me, Jenny, Kirsty, Rikki, and Holly!


The first one I decorated. It shows.


Another that I decorated


YUMMY HOLLY~


Too much food!
Then later that night we sort of sat around until we got a ride back to the room.


We found Darth Vadar! Whenever I show people this picture, they're always like "oh he's short."
The next day was the fashion show! I was only able to go for two days, so this was the last day of the con.


Modeling! I wore an outfit made by Aridia of Ridi Kitty. It was so cool!


Idk what happened with this picture, but I like it.
Then I went and did more Purikura lol.


Holly, Danny, Ashlee, Allyson, Jenna, and me. THE DREAM TEAM.


SCARY


DAWWW~
So then we had to leave after I did some more Purikura with Rachel and Haley. Haley has them right now; she needs to scan them into her computer before she cuts them. Then I'll post them here :3 Right as we were leaving, though, I saw these guys:


OH MY GODDDDDD~ I love SZS, and the only cosplayers I saw from it were old white guys, so I was so excited when I saw these two!

I loved Sakuracon, and I want to go so badly again next year! I'll probably make another post this weekend about the stuff I bought. I got Rilakkuma stuff, jewelery, and AMAZING wigs!

So I'll just leave you with this:

<3

1 comment:

  1. So cute! It looks like you had a lot of fun. I've never been to any sort of convention, but I hope to one day! :)

    And I love the purikura shots, ahaha.<3

    -Megihisa/Dollygal

    ReplyDelete